- Oak and Main resurfacing will be be bid by MDOT and partially funded through state and federal grant dollars. Work will commence in July with anticipated completion in mid-to-late August.
- To the best of our knowledge the railroad crossing at S Oak Street will not be repaired by Canadian National this year.
- Remaining portions of the project will be managed by the City with construction beginning in late May and anticipated completion of all project areas by mid-to-late July. The project will take into consideration work being completed by Consumer's Energy. Some areas may be started sooner than others.
- In addition to road repairs the City will be repairing or replacing several manholes and gutters in the project area.
- Drivers should be extra cautious these next few months and follow all posted traffic control signs.
- For questions about the project contract Jeff Stull, Director of Public Works, at (989)288-3113.