Report a Concern

Please use the form below to submit your comments or concerns.

Note: If you require the services of the police department, fire department, or other emergency services, please call 911. If you have a problem with your water or sewer service, street and sidewalk maintenance, or any other city services, please call City Hall at (989) 288-3113. This form should not be used for concerns that require an immediate response.

Address Line 2:
State or Province:
Zip or Postal Code:
Email (required):
Comments / Concerns: